Corsair Inverted Front End Kit for FXR, Dyna, and Baggers
Sportbike style inverted front end with powerful 4 piston brakes that will bolt up to your FXR, Dyna, Bagger, and Sportster models in a few hours. We have done all the homework for correcting the ride height and trail calculations that most encounter doing this type of upgrade.
Included features of this kit:
1) Dual 4 piston radial mounted calipers
2) Dual 310mm floating rotors.
3) Adjustable compression and rebound dampening features.
4) Billet USA made Corsair Triple trees with correct trail and height dimensions.
5) Custom axle for your model and year motorcycle.
6) Mechanical speedometer drive is retained.
7) Custom steering stem.
8) Eyebrow mounts are retained for a true bolt on installation.
1) Seasoned take-off fork legs in Black or Gold modified for this application.
2) Seasoned pair of take-off Radial mount 4 piston calipers.
3) New High performance brake pads.
4) New 310mm floating rotors modified for this application.
5) New Steering stem bearings and dust shields.
6) All required hardware to install.
1) Brake line kit all required parts to go from the calipers to the bottom tree
a) Correct length black vinyl covered stainless brake lines.
b) Chrome AN style brake fittings.
c) Chrome line splitter with AN fittings.
d) Chrome banjo bolts and sealing washers.
2) Fender Mount kit to run you stock narrow glide on the inverted front end.
a) Custom billet mounting struts.
b) All required hardware.
This kit fits Harley Davidson FXR and Dyna Models 1982-2005.